We don't stop hiking because we grow old, we grow old because we stop hiking. -- Finis Mitchell

Chris Sharma Anthology

If you follow rock climbing then you know who Chris Sharma is.

In 2010 he won the Earth Treks Roc Comp Presented by Mountain Hardwear with some just plain sick moves.

Check it out:



It also was recently shown to me that Prana actually has an anthology that covers basically Sharma's entire career since 1994. It's a pretty awesome collection for one of the best rock climbers in the world.

You can check it out over on the Prana site.

“Climbing has been the window through which I've viewed the world over the past 17 years. The rich experiences of traveling the globe in search of awe inspiring climbs has helped me to grow as an athlete and as a person. I am so grateful for the people who have opened my eyes to this incredible activity and for the good fortune that I've had along the way.”
~Chris Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment