We don't stop hiking because we grow old, we grow old because we stop hiking. -- Finis Mitchell

Bike Month

Sorry for the delay in posts as of late. Things have been crazy around here.

And in case you haven't noticed, we've been covering a lot of bicycling in honor of National Bike Month.

Actually on Friday was Bike to Work/School Day. Here's a photo my sister sent me of my niece's school. Looks like these kids really got into it! Nice work kids!


Hope all you readers are still out there biking! I know that weather here has been raining most afternoons, but it's still been warm.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy with bike to work/school day. It brings me a lot of fun to get to my office with my bike. I even continue this lifestyle up to this day. Some of my friends also follow this lifestyle, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I want to follow this lifestyle too. I realize that bike to work is one of simple ways for exercising, but I don't know. Thinking about how tired I will be when I arrive in the often makes me think twice to do. Don't you sweat a lot when you arrive in your office?

    ReplyDelete