We don't stop hiking because we grow old, we grow old because we stop hiking. -- Finis Mitchell

Ted Evans Photography

Normally we wait till Sunday for an Outdoor Photo of the Week. But over on Just South of North we feature a Northwest Photographer of the Week. This week we featured Ted Evans of Seattle. And frankly I liked his pictures so much I just had to share them with you here on Just Northwest.

We'll still have an Outdoor Photo of the Week on Sunday. But for now, please enjoy these images from Mt. Rainer.









The last one is of Ted Evans himself, obviously, he's got a bit of snow on himself. That happens when you hike up mountains. Here's what he sent us.

My name is Ted Evans and have lived in Seattle for 4 years and cant get enough of what the area has to offer. Adventure is awaiting behind every corner out here and I feel people dont take advantage enough! I have recently been laid off which has allowed to to get out and play and really make a push on photography. I bring my camera everywhere. I put a photo site together with my girlfriend, so please check out our pictures. Most were taken last week up at Rainier.

You can check out his photography site at http://www.birchhillstudio.com/.

And click on the photos to make them larger.

Think you've got a great outdoor photo? Want to see it hosted on Just Northwest? Send your submissions to justsouthofnorth@gmail.com.

Please include your name, a short caption about the photo (date, location, and what makes it special) and your location.

Check back each Sunday for a new Outdoor Photo of the Week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful photos! The website has even more breathtaking pictures. Very impressive indeed!

    ReplyDelete